Senin, 21 September 2009

Love Me Tenderly

Share:
First time, I could feel the morning dew that seemed different from other men I ever knew and I knew I berbeda.Terkadang I feel my days being chased and is always hidden to the heart of darkness and unrest if I was intact. But his smile seemed to make me feel comfortable even though I could only touch her through a dream and his dark self.

When the power goes hand in hand to meet him myself. I'm happy. I knew him then as the ice in my life so far away when I saw her smile waving at me like I needed oxygen to breathe. That wash like a dream like feeling my night and he could always bind my wound when falling. Until the end of this love grow, I'm scared and worried because I was afraid of unrequited love. However, like the sun, he was able to place menerangiku and ultimately back handed her all my secrets. Whatever I do simply because I trust and love him more than any any ever seen in my life.

"I love you and are very painful feeling that store, let alone I know myself I'll figure this, but can you accept me even if only as a friend?"

Speech that is hobbling out of this dry lips as he looked into her eyes that see me say this fixed. Sweat and my heart seemed to bound tight, tight. Make a step backwards with thousands of troops and the fragility of the heart's silence, but without realizing one pinkie finger gently touching the little finger with her warm smile and a knot of satisfaction in my heart, my love was not unrequited though still buzzing in my heart the deepest, if this is a gift from God or just the opposite. Thank you I say to you that for the first time to knit back the love and dark patches ini.Waktu life to be perfect, there is no day that made me tired of him. We've been accustomed to our lives that I had first thought she felt the same diriku.Aku knows maybe we have to struggle with time and the outside community to be accepted. Ryu that I love.

"I could hug you with all the warmth that I had only to reveal too much I love you."

One remark that that may represent some of the facts. My love I can not express in openness, it was only me and him who knows. I always hoped he knew that I really sunguh though I've very grateful if allowed to love him.

Things seemed to allow him to take me completely. Until the end, without any word and image. He disappeared and went away with stealing all my love to have. Kuhempaskan smash it into the corner of the heart of the most faint hearts and never terjelajahi by anyone, including himself. Cries betrayed helplessness life hit and forced to drag this spirit on the street stones, dirt road flat honed by the skin feel like telling me to surrender to the world. Menjepitku mental paralysis of longing and resentment.

Where you are the person I love more than this vast universe?

"Can you believe it when I say that you can kill me slowly and more piercing than a thousand a knife?"

Together with the night and the sun I crawled up to a series of papers geese and a letter went to my address, hoping from him directly if the angels came and made me Terpanah because his name appeared on it. Immeasurably happy that I feel. Singing awkwardly into the room and took a position to read it, but happily it did not last long.

"Listen ... Stars could not light my night except yourself."

Try to slap me, harder than this! Hey ... why ... my mouth as if setumpukkan talk terjejal by yours so far. Where did you get your heart that can easily be said to love me just to research your final task! Made from what my life is that playing with dead things beyond! As low as what I got you throw me casually! I never knew would like ini.Memang I aneh.Aku difficult to accept people who other people and other people will think is not normal because I love you, man who loves a man. However, I never ask to be born separately to be like this, I never even thought of birth if later I want to be like this. I am also human beings who can love and understand the will of loyalty. So what just because I like this I become eligible to be treated like this.

"What a fool in love with my hatred locked into my brain whipping, squeezing a moment of happiness and hope of the heart, but I was too stupid because I still love you."

I love you and love you too. When it does not want me then I want to be heartened and smile for you. He's the one I love turned out to love me back just to just one study. I do not anything because saving love for you too much of a day ago. Once again I'm fine. Maybe just a few seconds longer when a melody kugandeng all our memories, my love, my love and all the water through the loyalty and love intense red. Good-bye and thank you even for a play and a short time you've made my right pinkie finger by terlingkar love pinky ring. Good-bye hopefully no one else who you love in your pinky round just for a penelitianmu. Thank you for my life ever sharpening eye.

"I'm still standing where it was when later you realize so much I love you, I'm still the same."